Saturday, April 19, 2014

Copy Cat Style ~ Selena Gomez

Today, I decided to do another copy cat look.   I picked this Selena Gomez outfit to copy.



Here is what I came up with.







::Outfit Details::

Black Lace Top ~ Gifted

Black Tank Top ~ Walmart

Houndstooth Skirt ~ Forever 21

Black Patent Boots ~ Frederick's of Hollywood

Long Black Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime lipstick in Poisonberry


It was a complete coincidence that I posed almost exactly like the inspiration photo.  I guess I was really channeling Miss Selena Gomez.  I am not as thin or young as her.  But, I can say that I am wiser.  Justin Bieber, really?  She is way too good for him.  When she is as old as I am, she will look back and be ashamed that she stooped to that level. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment