Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pastel Purple for Easter







::Outfit Details::

Chain Jean Jacket ~ Love Culture

Black Ponte Bralet ~ Love Culture

Purple Skirt ~ Abercrombie Kids

Black Patent Boots ~ Frederick's of Hollywood

Long Lavender Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime lipstick in Poisonberry

I hope you had a lovely Easter.  I spent the first part of the day with my family and my husband's family the second half.  I wore this outfit to both of the family functions.  It was nice to just sit around and relax for a change.

Pretty much everything I wore (except for my boots) is new.  Obviously, pastels are in right now for spring.  I am not really a pastel kind of person.  I gravitate toward bright colors more than muted colors.  But, I really like this shade of lavender especially this wig.  I have got a lot of compliments on it.

I am super into crop tops lately.  A few months ago, I wouldn't have been caught dead in a crop top and now I have like 6 or 7 of them.  I guess losing weight will do that.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment