Monday, April 7, 2014

Birthday Fashion Haul Part 2 {Target, Goodwill, Wholesale Kingdom, Old Navy and Gabe's}

Today, I am sharing with you part 2 of my birthday haul.  If you missed part 1, you can view it here.

Target

Pink Cat Eye Sunglasses $3.88



Wholesale Kingdom


Polka Dot Skirt $11.27



Goodwill



Purple Cardigan $3.59



White Ruffle Skirt $3.59


Old Navy



Black Boyfriend Cardigan $20.00


Yellow Ponte Pants $1.77 (Kids Section)


Pink Cardigan $4.02 (Kids Section)


Gabriel Brothers (Gabe's)



Mint Green Dress $12.99


Striped Peplum Skirt $1.00 (Kids Section)


Pink l.e.i. Jeans $6.99 (Kids Section)


Black Polka Dot Jeans $7.99 (Kids Section)


High Waisted Polka Dot Shorts $7.99 (Kids Section)


That is all for part 2 of my birthday haul.  I got some amazing deals at these stores.  Any favorites so far?  I hope you will come back to see part 3 of my haul.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment