Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pink Camo







::Outfit Details::

Camo Tee ~ ? (Old)

Pink Skater Dress (wore as a skirt) ~ Forever 21

Camo Boots ~ Charlotte Russe

Long Pink Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy

Sorry, I haven't posted anything for a couple days.  Thursday, I was out running errands all day and didn't get my post finished.  Friday was a rough day all around.  I didn't get much sleep because our female chocolate miniature pinscher, Sidney "Sid" cries all night long.  We don't know why she is doing it, but I have to wake up pretty much every hour to either let her out or tell her to stop crying.  At work,  I got bit twice and I was there way longer than I anticipated.  I was extremely exhausted when I got home.  Therefore, no posts from me.

I have been dying to wear these camo boots I bought in the Fall.  I decided to pair them with pink.  Why not?  I really like the combination.  I guess it is because I am really into pink right now.  

What do you think of camo with pink?  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend?

I'm linking up to: Transatlantic Blonde

1 comment: