Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pink hair, Faux Leather and a Skull







::Outfit Details::

White Faux Leather Studded Moto Jacket ~ Forever 21

Black Skull Tee ~ ? (Old)

Black Shorts ~ Forever 21

Black and White Jester Tights ~ eBay

Black Chain Booties ~ Deb Shop

Long Pink Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy

If you didn't already know, yesterday was my birthday.  Yes, April fool's day is my birthday.  My husband gave me several gift cards to various stores as my gift.  So to celebrate my big day, I planned a massive shopping day.    We literally were shopping for 14 hours.  I bought so much stuff.  I will do a birthday haul post soon.  Actually, it will be a few posts because I bought so much.  I hope you will come back to see where I went and what I got. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

I'm linking up to: Style Elixir

No comments:

Post a Comment