Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Anniversary Date Night Outfit







::Outfit Details::

Silver Sequin Cropped Tank ~ Express

Black Lace Top ~ Gifted

Silver Sequin Midi Skirt ~ Express

Black Chain Booties ~ Deb Shop 

Long Purple Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime lipstick in Poisonberry

I wore this outfit last week when my husband and I went to see Little Shop of Horrors on our 4th wedding anniversary date.  Oh look, I am wearing another crop top.  This time, I decided to put this lace top underneath for a different look.


We ran into someone my husband works with at Olive Garden after the show.  A couple days later, he overheard the co-worker and another person he works with talking about my purple hair.  He said I looked like Lady Gaga.  Not the first time I've been told I look like Lady Gaga, but I am pretty sure she would never wear anything from Express.  But if she did, I guess she would look like me.     

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment