Monday, April 14, 2014

Birthday Fashion Haul Part 3 {Walmart, Forever 21 and Justice}

How was your weekend?  My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary that is actually on Wednesday.  Sadly, I have to work so we celebrated yesterday.  We had a really great time.

It is time for part 3 of my birthday haul.  If you missed part 1 or 2, you can view them here and here.

I hope you aren't sick of seeing what I got for my birthday.  I basically got a whole new wardrobe and I am really excited to show what I got.

Let's get started.

Walmart

l.e.i Tank Tops in Black, Neon Green, Neon Orange and White $5.88 each


Forever 21




Black Faux Leather Pencil Skirt $19.46



Polka Dot Cat Eye Sunglasses $5.80


Teal Shine on Halter Dress $17.80


Houndstooth Skirt $10.99


Chihuahua Sleeveless Top $13.80


Black Bike Shorts $3.80


Gray Cropped Sweater $17.80


Green Sweater $19.80


Yellow Sweater $19.80


Polka Dot Cropped Tank $6.80


White Minnie Mouse Sweater $16.99


Black Faux Leather Peplum Skirt ~ Free


Blush Pink Sequin Dress $20.99


Pink Cropped Sweater $16.99


Polka Dot Tube Dress $11.80


Red Grommet Heart Sweatshirt ~ Free


Red Pencil Skirt $8.80



Rolling Stones Cropped Sweatshirt ~ Free


Justice


Orange Skirt $19.95


Polka Dot Jeans $14.00



That wraps up part 3 of my birthday haul.  Can you believe I got 3 items for free from Forever 21?  Clearance items were buy 1 get 1 free.  I couldn't pass it up.  

I know you are probably thinking that has to be it, right?  Wrong.  I have one more post.  I hope that you will come back later this week for the final haul post. 

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment