Sunday, April 20, 2014

My Life Lately {In Pictures} Week 12


Here is what I have been up to lately.  You can follow along on Instagram to see my photos in real time.


Sid is ready for the playoffs with her Crosby jersey on.  Go Pens!


We were in Pittsburgh Thursday.  We went to the flower show at the Phipps Conservatory and took some outfit photos in the strip district afterwards.


My beautiful anniversary flowers from my awesome husband.  Tie dyed and pink glitter roses.  My husband knows me so well.


My little Pokey girl is 13 today.  I am so glad that she is happy and healthy.


A little sneak peek of my Easter outfit.  


We are officially house hunting.  After thinking long and hard about what we want to do.  We have decided to move.  I didn't get to finished all the projects I had planned for our house, but I am excited to start over in a new house.  Check out my interior design blog for photos of our current house and all the projects I have completed.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment