Friday, April 11, 2014

Red and Purple







::Outfit Details::

Red Moto Jacket ~ Charlotte Russe

Black Long Sleeve Tee ~ Forever 21

Purple and Black Striped Jeans ~ K-Mart (Kids section)

Black Patent Combat Boots ~ Charlotte Russe 

Long Blonde Wig ~ eBay (See review here)

Lipstick ~ Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy

I am all about mixing bold colors that you wouldn't think go together.  Although red and purple do go together, most people don't wear this color combination unless they are in the red hat society.  I am not in the red hat society, but I still love this outfit.

I bought these purple and black striped jeans a few weeks ago and have been itching to wear them.  They are so much fun.  I can't believe they are from K-Mart.  I am still sad that I missed out on the other prints they had.  Maybe they will sell them again this fall.  Look at me talking about fall already.  What is wrong with me?  What do you think about red and purple together? 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

  Facebook / Instagram / Lookbook / Pinterest

I'm linking up to: Two Thirty-Five Designs, Style Elixir

No comments:

Post a Comment